Business / Counterintelligence Analyst, Defense Innovation Unit (DIU)
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a business intelligence analyst addressing risks to DoD’s innovation supply chain. We are looking for a dynamic leader who would like to make a difference for a national mission of critical importance.
- Understand the threat landscape to client suppliers from Russia and China
- Work collaboratively to provide a risk assessment to portfolio directors and project managers of potential suppliers
- Develop relationships with the key CI and law enforcement officials in the SF Bay Area including AFOSI, NCIS and FBI
- 5 years of experience with the intelligence and/or counterintelligence communities at the federal level.
- Business intelligence experience, to include MBA, as a plus.
- Requires familiarity with DoD intelligence systems and Special Security Officer (SSO) related duties
- Knowledgeable about CI sources of information available
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and communications skills
- Ability to manage complexity and uncertainty
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance