Scope of Work:
Provide assistance, as needed, in support of Client Project Managers (PMs) and Contracting Officers (COs). Shall provide assistance in a wide and complex range of procurement-related areas and activities.
- A B.A. or B.S Degree (in a business-related field) with a combination of education and ten (10) years of procurement/acquisition experience, and at least 3 of those years shall have been at a senior level.
- Preparing acquisition related documentation such as justifications and approvals for other than full and open competition, market research reports, acquisition plans, solicitation, work statements and delivery orders, task orders and contracts.
- Providing acquisition policy research and advising on various procurement matters, exercising options, invoice tracking and other contract administration activities.
- Preparing procurement analytics, conducting acquisition related reviews and responding to data calls.
Tasks to be Performed:
- Conduct market research and prepare associated documentation.
- Prepare draft determination and findings documentation.
- Prepare draft justifications for other than full and open competition documentation.
- Prepare draft acquisition plans.
- Draft requirements/work statements and documentation.
- Formulate and develop invoicing and expenditure spreadsheets.
- Prepare draft task order, contract and delivery order documentation and modifications.
- Research acquisition laws and regulations.
- Gather reports and accounting information from client systems.
- Gather acquisition/contract history data.
- Coordinate and assist with procurement reviews between stakeholders
- Assist management with:
- pre-award and post-award contract file reviews
- data entry support for FPDS-NG reports for the client CO to sign and approve
- Electronic Contract File (ECF) compliance/filing/uploading documentation
- comprehensive checklist updates (task/delivery order and contracts)
- filing of CPARS/PPIRS reports in the contract files
- Prepare option letters, option packages and various other documents needed in contract administration.
- Provide expert level federal procurement/acquisition advice/insight on various procurements.
- Assists with a wide spectrum of acquisition data calls, including analysis of Federal Procurement Data System entries and compilation of acquisition metrics, etc.