Procurement Business Analysts:
Responsible for providing procurement technical support for SharePoint environment including maintain and updating document libraries, posting procurement communications, developing forms and templates, maintain and updating SharePoint site pages, responding to requests from procurement divisions for new site pages, templates, surveys, document libraries, forms, data analysis, collaboration, and blogs. Procurement SharePoint assessment, implementation and administration of new capabilities. Manages and maintains all permissions, roles and responsibilities of users. Also responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining customized workflows, dashboards and reports that supports Procurement’s automated environment. Develop, implements, maintain, and update records management and records retention policies and procedures for procurement actions.
- Develop and deploy procurement customized SharePoint solution to include customized workflows, dashboards and reports
- Configure procurement SharePoint services and settings
- Document SharePoint configurations
- Manages site quotas and file size limits
- Manages the site layout structure and content
- Manages duplicate documents within multiple repositors
- Manages site document storage and recommends solutions for reduction of procurement storage overages.
- Federal Procurement Experience – 3 year minimum
- SharePoint – 8 year minimum
- Able to obtain government clearance
- Self starter – bring and recommend ideas
- Attention to detail is critical
- Nintex Forms
- Java script coding
- Public and private facing SharePoint page development
Pay: $120,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Position is 100% remote.
It is the policy of JAB Solutions to take affirmative action in affording equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. To volunteer to self identify, please complete the form at http://jab-llc.com/invitation-to-self-identify.