JAB Solutions seeks to hire an executive assistant (EA) to the Director to provide administrative support to the Director of our client. The executive assistant will play a critical role in assisting the Director in improving the effectiveness of the organization by effectively and efficiently processing executive tasks.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing his or her workload and prioritizing tasks with multiple stakeholders within a fast-paced environment. He or she will also be excited to execute on behalf of the client mission at the intersection of technology and national security.
This position is based in Mountain View, CA and reports to the Director and Advisor to the Director.
Responsibilities Administrative Support to the Director
- Scheduling internal and external meetings that include the Director
- Reviewing and tracking action items for the Director and his direct reports as delegated
- Managing travel itineraries, including scheduling meetings, booking flights and hotels, and using the Defense Travel System (DTS) to create travel authorizations and vouchers
- Ensuring compliance of the Director’s administrivia, including timesheets, training materials, evaluations, etc.
- Inputting engagement-related data into various cloud systems
- Reviewing and signing correspondence and administrative paperwork, including email, letters, memoranda, personnel evaluations, etc. on behalf of the Director
- Collaborating with the Advisor to the Director to coordinate and finalize supporting documents for the Director
- Completing additional ad-hoc assignments as required
Support to Mountain View Office
- Preparing rooms and materials for the Director’s meetings with external guests
- Escorting external guests and visitors for the Director
- Coordinating with the security officer to pass clearances and ensure security compliance for guests visiting the Mountain View office.
- Supporting Mountain View operations as required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience copyediting or finalizing formal documents for external distribution
- Comfortable engaging with multiple teams, including at the executive level, across multiple offices
- Technically savvy across multiple platforms, particularly the Google suite
- Strong organization, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to acquire a security clearance
- Experience with government systems, particularly in order to process military and/or government travel requests and documentation
- One to three years of related work and/or training in the federal government and/or private sector
- Interested to learn about the intersection of technology and national security
- Active security clearance