JAB Innovative Solutions, LLC is seeking a Technical Editor to provide expertise and programmatic support relevant to our client. At a minimum, 5 years of experience within the federal sector as a technical editor is required.
- Provides stylistic and editorial guidance across DIU through presentations, white papers, speeches, correspondence and solicitations.
- Responsible for writing, copy editing, proofreading on technical and/or non-technical documents or sections of documents such as memos, manuals, and procedures
- Ability to review and edit documents to conform to agency publication standards and ensure that messaging and tone are appropriate
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive final products that require minimum changes
- Ability to work with team members to develop and edit.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism, technical writing, or a related field
- Work Experience: 5 or more years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Mastery of English grammar, sentences syntax and formatting
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain a favorable background check
Conditions for Employment:
- Preferably based out of Washington, D.C. Can be remote.
- Secret clearance