JAB Innovative Solutions is a successful, rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. We provide a full spectrum of professional and information technology services to our clients in the Federal, state and local government agencies. The company’s objective is to empower our customers to achieve their business goals by delivering high-quality and leading-edge solutions in support of their mission. Our commitment to total Customer Satisfaction ensures your project will be on-time and within budget.
Given our significant investment in company infrastructure, JAB has the capabilities and capacity to meet your needs. We have invested significantly in infrastructure with three offices throughout northern Virginia. As a company, we are financially viable and maintain a significant credit line that is scalable based on project scope. We are committed to hiring the most talented individuals in the industry and providing them with the resources to perform at a high level. We offer a challenging, but professionally satisfying work environment that rewards innovation, creativity, initiative and performance.
JAB is a highly motivated and results focused company that delivers for our clients. It would be our privilege to serve your organization.
President and CEO
LTC (Retired) James A. Blanco
President and CEO, JAB Innovative Solutions
LTC (Retired) Jim Blanco has a diverse background holding executive leadership positions in logistics, acquisition and information technology. He maintains a stellar record of documented success and practical experience in leadership, planning, human resources and labor relations, logistics, supply chain and change management, marketing and communications, and customer support with diverse organizations.
LTC (Retired) Jim Blanco served over 20 years in the U.S. Army in logistics and acquisition. He served his final tour in uniform as the Assistant to the Director, for the Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) at the Pentagon. OSBP is the Army’s single point of contact for small business outreach, policy and acquisition integration.
Upon leaving the military, he accepted a position as Vice President of Business Development for Vision Technologies, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). During his 15 months with Vision, the company was awarded in excess of $140 million and Vision’s revenue growth increased over 100 percent.
- Certified Level III contracting professional with experience in procuring, administrative, and contingency contracting, while holding an unlimited contracting warrant.
- Over 8 ½ years experience as an acquisition commander and contracting office chief.
- Led a 50-person organization of American and Foreign National employees awarding over $120 million in contracts annually while administering $100 million under contract.
- Certified Level II acquisition professional in program management.
- Program manager for the Army Office of Small Business Programs responsible for growing small business revenues from $50B to $91B in three years.
- Project officer with execution authority for the multi-billion dollar Department of Defense, Subsistence Prime Vendor commercialization initiative including acquisition planning, source selection and contract administration.
- Testified as an expert witness before the Committee of Veteran Affairs on the Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Program.
- Liaison to the Hungarian Ministry of Defense, Director for Logistics, in support of multi-national military and humanitarian operations.
- Commander of a diverse 397-person organization, responsible for all aspects of supply, maintenance, and logistics.
- Organization Property Book Officer with responsibility for all equipment and supplies accountability valued in excess of $500 million.
Education and Special Qualifications
- Master of Science, Commercialization and Technology Transfer, University of Texas, Austin, Texas- December 1998
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, NM – December 1987
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, KS – June 1994
- Courses in Contracting, Program Management, Logistics, and Leadership -1988 to present.